Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dora bag- it's about time

Ever since I started making and selling the Diego Rescue Bags, I've been asked about making Dora backpacks. I've made up a few from time to time, but never listed them in the shop. Now I have. It's about time. Bee models the first sold bag of my newly listed item.

It's a purple fleece backpack just like the one Dora wears.


Complete with a pocket for Map.


There was some disappointment from Lou when he found out that Map would not pop out on his own, like in the cartoon.


Model not included. She's mine and I'm keeping her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are keeping the model. The bag is adorable and I am sure there will be a lot of orders. Why won't the map jump out?? LOL

Anonymous said...

Guess I'll turn the computer back off. Forgot to type my name. Grandma

Anonymous said...

Beth....your ideas just blow me away! And since you are the queen of good ideas...do you have any suggestions for "Q" week next week? That letter is kind of tricky. The only things I have planned so far is to guess Q-tips in a jar, quiet and loud games, and a book. If you have any fun ideas from your past teaching and can share your secrets, please let me know! I would love to hear some new ideas! Thanks

Ms. Michelle

Christina said...

I'm obviously not Beth - but what about each child designing or making a square (out of construction paper) to create a classroom Quilt?